Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

His Ways Are Good

What else can I say? His ways are good. All the time. Even when we cannot see it, He is working marvelously in and through our lives. We may never know the greater plan, but He has one.

As Louie Giglio stated in one of his sermons, "The enemy has a plan... you can write it on a 3X5 index card. The enemy came to steal, to kill, and to destroy." I don't know about you, but if that was the purpose of my life-- to be destroyed-- I would have absolutely no hope. Whatsoever. But thanks be to our Father who has a completely different plan! As Jeremiah 29:11 says: "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD. 'Plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.'"

No matter where we stand today, no matter how far we are separated from Him, He still has a grand destiny and purpose for each one of us! That is so encouraging, isn't it? There is hope and joy in knowing that there is nothing that we can ever do to be separated from Him. Wow. If only I was that kind of friend, sister, or daughter! One that would continuously forgive, no matter how many times that I'm rejected. We are constantly rejecting God and His plan-- choosing what the world gives to satisfy us over the everlasting love He pours out. He is a GREAT God, and we are so undeserving of His mercy and wonderful plan. Thank you Lord for your love that you renew daily. May your plan always be on the forefront of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment